High Paying Stay At Home Positions For Parents
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Jacksonville, Florida Aug 19, 2021 (Issuewire.com) –
— Taylor Kelly, known as Melanin CreditNurse Stella on social media outlets. Mother of 4 and CEO of over 10 different successful companies at age 25 is now launching a new business called “Realistic Staffing Company” From our interview with Taylor (Melanin CreditNurse Stella) we asked her what made her start a staffing business. She tells us ” I started this business because it truly saddens me that it’s so many parents being forced to send their children back to school during this outrageous Covid-19 pandemic. Then to top this off the rent prices have skyrocketed, we are not talking about a $100.00 increase we are talking $300-$500 increase. With the jobs that most parents have, they are barely making ends meet getting paid $15-$22 an hour. It’s extremely hard for parents to find decent at-home jobs so that’s why I started realistic staffing. At-home jobs will start at $26 an hour for all work-at-home jobs. The hiring process will take 2-3 weeks from the time applicants apply. On the website, applicants will be able to create their resumes and start applying for high-paying stay-at-home jobs. I am praying that this will help a lot of parents out finically and keeping the children safe at home.” We must say Taylor is a game-changer for us all.
Join Taylor Facebook group for updates https://www.facebook.com/groups/531962074526660/
Source :Realistic Staffing Company
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.