(Spin Digit Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Aug 17, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Bobby Newt former member of the 90’s R&B group The Newtron’s has returned releasing two inspirational songs “Where Would I Be” a gospel sensation with a powerful message and “Fiesta Sagrada” which has a Latin twist that creates a sacred party, in which both sounds appeals to all demographics.
Bobby Newt having an amazing testimony and blessing his listeners with meaningful music is the reason why his song “Where Would I Be” went #1 on R&B College Radio. Newt started singing at the age of 7 and by the age of 15, he signed a deal with MCA Records, along with his brothers The Newtron’s. Bobby and his brothers were groomed by The Jackson’s which led him to an extensive musical career.
More on Spindigit:
- Light Up Your Day With Compelling Music Blogs and Exciting Music News
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
Bobby Newt is a Three-Timed Grammy-Nominated Songwriter who has worked with the best of the best, such as Michael Jackson, Babyface, and Chris Brown to name a few. Newt is also The Executive Producer of R&B Artist Tank’s “Now or Never” album.
Bobby is very transparent and shares his story of how fame can become addictive. He also discusses the difficulties of navigating his success while overcoming lust and fame.
To listen to “Where Would I Be” or “Fiesta Sagrada,” visit the links below.
Source :Legacy Music Group
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.