EKart Inu Coin is being hailed as INU’S killer and it has already completed 60000+ Account holders within 48hrs.

Advertising Affiliate program Business Finance Marketing
Ekart Inu Token

What is an Ekart token? coming with a new crypto revolution…Ekart Inu is a dad of inu’s.

More on Spindigit:

(Spin Digit Editorial):- Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R. Aug 4, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – HIGHLIGHTS

  • Ekart Inu coin is one of the most talked-about E-commerce and cryptocurrencies
  • Ekart Inu coin is being hailed as INU’S killer.
  • Unlike Dogecoin, Shiba Inu Ekart Inu is a token on Polygon chain
  • It has completed over 60000+ in 48 Hours
  • Ekart Inu is a less than a week old cryptocurrency

Today, everywhere you see, Cryptocurrency is on a boom. Are you among the ones who are searching for reliable exchange platforms to lead cryptocurrency exchange at a beneficiary range? Ekart will launch a platform where you can trade in Cryptocurrency easily and get bonus rewards too. But initially they are glad to introduce you to EKARTINU by Ekart. Ekart Inu will be the first platform to offer decentralized finance (Defi) framework. With just an internet connection, you can buy and even stream trade from anywhere.

 “Ekart Inu will be a currency for the community, by the community. The direct power for the valuation of this will be in the hands of people and communities,” 

 Ekart Inu will be the first of its kind, with a vision to bring a revolution in the ecommerce industry. It is the first ecommerce platform to introduce a concept in which you can trade and buy and sell using Cryptocurrency. They are starting with an initiative to begin using Cryptocurrency over ecommerce portals. With the same ambition, they propose to create an eCommerce portal over the market and use Ekart Inu and other crypto currencies as the payment for online commerce. 


“Ekart Inu will not be just another crypto token; it will be a revolution in the Global Market. A coin whose direct control is in the hands of the community and people. Cryptocurrency is the thing for this and the next generation, and this is the complete trend over the market.”


Initially, the total sum for Ekart Inu will be 1 quadrillion. Out of this, 80% will be Burned Tokens. From the rest of the 20% supply, 2% will be given for airdrops and social media contests. 6% from the remaining will be accounted for invoice bonuses. The rest of the 12% is divided into 4 Phases.



Our Contact address link: https://polygonscan.com/token/0xd2e1cd904d1903c3746fa4bdf02e3dcd01c4548c


Why not on Derivative exchanges?

They do not support big investors as their model caps the sale through a strategic price hike. Instead, their primary focus lies on curbing the ongoing model of volatile prices under exchange trade and do away with such investors who invest huge amounts and manipulate the price in the market. We will list major Derivative (Uniswap…) and Spot (Binance, Huobi …,) exchanges once we close the pre-sale.

 To do this, they follow the process of burning 80% tokens and managing the remaining 20% to rule out the best price. In addition, they support the community by introducing the token in a number of ecommerce platforms and in all trade exchanges. 


For Example, if you shop for a sum of 5000 from Ekart, you will get 5000 invoice points on the invoice, which can be redeemed on the next purchase. 

 Ekart Inu aims to be one-of-a-kind merchandise to the global market with minimal transaction fees without any financial borders, intermediaries, or annoying bureaucratic routine. Ekart Inu will be a revolution in the retail and ecommerce industry, a platform where you can purchase and invest at the same time without any hassle.

 Official Website links:




 Follow Us on:

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/EkartInu

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EkartInu

Telegram: https://t.me/eKartInu

Bitcoin talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5350239.msg57505073#msg57505073

Airdrop: https://bit.ly/37jbDLm

Contest: https://www.ekartinu.com/contest

Ekart Tokenomics

Media Contact

Ekart Inu Token

[email protected]


Source :Ekart Inu

This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.