Taleam Systems is sharing a brief proposal on Afghanistan peace after the war ends in the hopes of safeguarding 20 years of investments on the ground made by Canada and U.S. government.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Ottawa, Ontario Jul 17, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Taleam Systems is sharing a brief proposal on Afghanistan peace after the war ends in the hopes of safeguarding 20 years of investments on the ground made by Canada and the U.S. government. Taleam Systems shares background information on Afghanistan’s history, shares recommendations for the peace talks, what should be avoided, and how the tech company in Canada can support the peace efforts during this time.
The scale of 20 years of war has severely impacted Afghan people – their health, education, and well-being. Unable to access health services in the future because of destroyed health systems need a rethought and safeguard.
Under the Taliban regime in the 1990s, most Afghans, including injured Taliban insurgents accessed healthcare in neighbouring countries.
Today, the health system in Afghanistan needs reassurance that it needs further improvement and not to be dismantled. War levels in Afghanistan are rising than in previous years due to power grab.
Taleam’s recommendations for peace talks:
- Do not destroy the health system.
- Do not destroy electricity infrastructure.
- Do not destroy technological advancements.
What should be avoided?
- Avoid unnecessary future casualties.
- Prevent 21st-century humanitarian crisis.
- New promises set out in the agenda must be delivered on time.
How can Taleam Systems help?
A survey finds that most of Afghanistan are unhabitable due to years of destruction and ongoing war. Taleam is interested to introduce technology and train youth to remove landmines from unhabitable lands. This would help to expedite the so-called peace process and allow Afghans to return to their homeland. Taleam can also introduce web technology to create a universal health system for Afghanistan using QR code imaging similar to vaccine passports.
About Taleam Systems:
Taleam is a technology company in Canada that is working to advance youth tech skills and support health systems in war-affected countries. Taleam was founded in 2011. To learn more about the company, visit www.taleamsystems.com
Media contact info:
Meladul Haq Ahmadzai
CEO, Taleam Systems
Source :TALEAM SYSTEMS
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.