(Spin Digit Editorial):- Golden, Colorado Jul 14, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Meritech, the leader in automated hygiene technology will speak at tomorrow’s event on Salmonella Hazards on July 15th. This event is part of Food Safety Tech’s Food Safety Hazard Series. This event is ideal for Quality Control / Quality Assurance, Sanitation, Risk Management, Food Safety Compliance and Regulatory leaders who wish to better understand the challenges and tangible best practices in Salmonella detection, mitigation, and control, along with critical issues that the food industry faces with regards to the pathogen.
“We are excited to speak during a Tech Talk at this virtual event,” says Will Eaton, VP of Sales and Marketing for Meritech. “Our CleanTech® Automated Handwashing Stations with Footwear Enhancements provide a unique way for food processing, manufacturing, and packaging facilities to eliminate the hazard of Salmonella from both employee hands and footwear in just 12 seconds.”
During the event, several food safety experts will speak about the hazards of Salmonella in food safety. Key parts of the event’s agenda include:
More on Spindigit:
- Important Steps to Build a Financial Modelling to Attract Investors
- Using AI in Marketing: The Financial Implications
- A Comprehensive and Easy Home Loan Guide
- Just How to Lower LDL Cholesterol: Reliable Techniques for a Healthy Heart
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
Get with the Program: Modernization of Poultry Inspections in the United States with Panelists:
- Mitzi Baum, CEO, STOP Foodborne Illness
- Sarah Sorscher, Deputy Director, Regulatory Affairs, Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Martin Weidman, DMV, Ph.D., Gellert Family Professor of Food Safety Cornell University
- Bruce Stewart-Brown, Sr. Vice President of Technical Service & Innovation, Perdue Foods
TechTalk sponsored by Meritech about Removing Salmonella from both Hands and Footwear in just 12 seconds with CleanTech® Footwear Enhancements with Will Eaton, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Meritech
Detect, Deter, Destroy! A Discussion on Salmonella Detection, Mitigation and Control with:
- Elise Forward, President, and Principal Consultant, Forward Food Solutions
- Jeffrey Lee Kornacki, Ph.D., President & Sr. Technical Director, Kornacki Microbiology Solutions, Inc.
- Dave Pirrung, Owner, DCP Consulting
A Salmonella Case Study with Rob Mommsen, Senior Director, Global Quality Assurance & Food Safety, Sabra Dipping Company
Learn more and sign up to attend the virtual event live or watch the presentations on-demand at:
Meritech makes the perfect hand wash easy, effective, and eco-friendly so that together, we can make the world a healthier and safer place. They are the inventors and sole manufacturers of CleanTech® Automated Handwashing Stations, the world’s only technology clinically proven to remove more than 99.9% of harmful pathogens with each 12-second hand wash cycle. For almost 30 years Meritech has manufactured its innovative automated hygiene technology 100% in the USA and has served businesses across many industries. Learn more at: https://www.meritech.com/
720 Corporate Circle Suite K
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.