(Spin Digit Editorial):- San Francisco, California May 31, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – A lover of nature? Catch some of stpknot‘s NFTs on Mintable!
TRAN-Q-ILL, an NFT that showcases the peace and tranquility one can get by indulging in mother nature. Stpknot describes TRAN-Q-ILL as “the place between sky and earth, the place in the wood, the place that you always dream of but can never find, the place where you fall in love, the place where you want to make love.” The Enchantress, another NFT by Stpknot, displays a gazelle, staring at you.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Mintable is a next-generation non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace built on the Ethereum & Zilliqa blockchain. Launched in 2018, Mintable has pushed the NFT industry forward by being the first to design gasless minting, batch minting, and royalties, empowering artists and creators to monetize their work via NFTs. Mintable’s gas-free minting option allows the everyday person to get involved with NFTs without any prior knowledge in coding or upfront cost of minting an asset – a great way for everyone to get into crypto. In 2021, Mintable announced the backing of a list of high-caliber investors including renowned venture capitalist and television personality, Mark Cuban, Sound Ventures, the venture fund founded by Guy Oseary and Ashton Kutcher, and TIME Ventures, the investment fund for Marc Benioff. To date, Mintable has sold and auctioned works by Grammy-Award-winning artists, 20th-century avant-garde artists, and various high-profile artists and celebrities.
For more information, please visit: https://www.mintable.com/
To stay in touch with Mintable, follow us on our social media:
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.