(Spin Digit Editorial):- New York City, New York May 21, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Jennifer is an advanced registered nurse practitioner specializing in internal medicine. She currently works at Delray Medical Center in Delray Beach, Florida.
Serving the community since 1982, Delray Medical Center is a 42-acre campus and Level 1 trauma center equipped with a 24-hour emergency room, advanced cardiovascular care, a comprehensive stroke center, neurosciences, behavioral health services, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative services, a center for advanced orthopedic care, wound treatment center, Suite Dreams sleep disorder center and more.
Graduating with her nursing degree from Temple University, Jennifer attributes her success to being truly empathetic, as well as her love for helping people and taking care of them.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
In order to stay up to date in her field, she remains an active member of the Golden Key International Honour Society and the American Nurses Association.
An Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) is a nurse with postgraduate education in nursing. ARNPs can have primary responsibility for patient care. They practice independently to limited supervision depending on state regulations and also may work collaboratively with physicians and other healthcare professionals. Additional ARNP roles include certified registered nurse anesthetists and certified nurse-midwives.
Learn More About Jennifer J. Smith:
Through her online profile, https://todaysnurse.org/network/index.php?do=/4147502/info/
Your Health Contact
Source :Jennifer J. Smith, ARNP
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.