(Spin Digit Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Apr 12, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – (usatoday.com/sports) From the creative minds of James Lee Hardman known as 6FigureShooter and Vert Network Presents: “Bring The Pain.” Recently Vertnetwork has released three-part teaser clips which showcase MMA fighters and coaches. You can watch Season 1, clips 1, 2, and 3 in the video links below. Keep in mind these three videos have already gone viral with more than 4 million views within days of their release.
Bring The Pain showcases CSA Gym owner and head coach Kirian Fitzgibbons or “Coach K” which is what he is known for by his peers and his students and Mj Hamid who’s also the owner of CSA Gym, CrossFit CSA. Kirian is one of the top striking coaches in North America, coaching the likes of Kevin Ross, Gaston Bolaños, Zoila Frausto, Zach Bunnell, Eddie Abasolo, Alexis Davis, and Miriam Nakamoto.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
We will see Gaston Bolanos (5-3) a professional MMA and Muay Thai fighter fighting out of Dublin, California. In his last outing, he lost a hard-fought fight against Solo Hatley Jr. by split decision at Bellator 239 back in February of 2020. We will also see Nadia Chmil (1-0) fighting out of San Jacinto, California won her pro debut against Caitlin Cardenas at Gladiator Challenge back in March of 2020. Also making an appearance is MMA fighter Amber Leibrock (4-4) fighting out of Hayward, California. She won her last fight against Meagan Marie at Gladiator Challenge also back in March of 2020. Desiree Limon is a 2 time USA Champion and MMA fighter from CSA Gym. She’s a very impressive fighter and works really hard to sharpen her craft.
You can watch Bring The Pain clips on the link below.
Source :USA TODAY SPORTS
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.