Identity verification makes transactions more secure and reliable.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Kaunas, Kauno Apr 12, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – iDenfy announced that they have partnered with Emirex, a leading UAE Company. Emirex has made information security and identity verification a priority for their business. That is why they have entered into a partnership with iDenfy to utilize their ID verification services.
Owing to this partnership, an improved identity check will allow Emirex to provide more efficient and secure services. iDenfy will make the customers’ onboarding process of Emirex easier and more streamlined. Along with online identity verification, it combats identity theft and ensures regulatory compliance.
“We are proud to partner with Emirex and provide consumers with more peace of mind as they engage in daily transactions online,” commented Domantas Ciulde, CEO of iDenfy. “Our mission since the inception of iDenfy has always been making the digital world a safer place. With fraudulent activity running rampant, it is now more important than ever to make security a priority.”
Emirex CSO Kirill Mishanin states “We focus on providing our clients in the MENA region and around the globe with an excellent, fast and convenient onboarding service and an easy way to invest in digital assets. iDenfy is our great partner in this, and we believe this cooperation will be long-running and fruitful.“
Those who would like to know more about how this ID verification company, can visit www.idenfy.com
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.