(Spin Digit Editorial):- Beirut, Lebanon Apr 7, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Earning the key to success, Anthony Abou Antoun opened many doors.
The 25-year-old, who is the CEO of Crazy Events, The Crazy City.com, and Artists & More, has shown through hard work and event success that he might be one of the youngest CEOs in the events scene.
More on Spindigit:
- Important Steps to Build a Financial Modelling to Attract Investors
- Using AI in Marketing: The Financial Implications
- A Comprehensive and Easy Home Loan Guide
- Just How to Lower LDL Cholesterol: Reliable Techniques for a Healthy Heart
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
Despite his young age, determination, and hard work, he managed to turn Artists & More into a company that consists of more than 120 local artists and 300 international artists.
Most importantly, he would like to see young talents who can represent Lebanon abroad as a country of entertainment and not a country of war.
The young entrepreneur now has his own office for his companies, located in Lebanon, Beirut & UAE, Dubai. It’s a friendly studio with a surround system, a DJ set where guests can chill, and employees can enjoy contemplating new ideas and shows. The studio also includes a stock of costumes imported from Ibiza and Miami that are worn by Artists & More and Crazy Events entertainers.
Source :The Digital Express
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.