(Spin Digit Editorial):- Vancouver, British Columbia Apr 7, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Steadyhand Investment Management Ltd. is pleased to announce that its assets under management (AUM) passed $1 billion with the close of the first quarter.
The firm’s assets are spread across its eight investment funds and over 3,700 clients, from B.C. to Ontario.
“The assets that our clients have entrusted us to manage pushed through the billion-dollar mark for the first time, which is an achievement our team is very proud of,” said Steadyhand Chief Investment Officer and Co-founder Tom Bradley. “What makes the milestone even more rewarding for us is that almost $400 million of this sum represents capital appreciation that we’ve been able to deliver our clients.”
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Further, Steadyhand’s low base fees and Fee Reduction Program (which rewards clients who have entrusted over $100,000 with the firm as well as long-standing investors) means that clients have more of their money at work for them, helping to grow their wealth as well as the firm’s AUM.
Steadyhand Investment Management Ltd. is a low-fee investment management company that offers a straightforward line-up of funds directly to investors. Steadyhand’s funds are concentrated and non-benchmark-oriented with low portfolio turnover. The firm offers clear-cut advice to assist investors with their asset mix and portfolio strategy. It has $1 billion of assets under management with offices in Vancouver and Toronto.
For further information contact:
Director of Communications
Steadyhand Investment Funds Inc.
Source :Steadyhand Investment Management Ltd.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.