Remitbee launches Drone Money Transfers 2.0
More on Spindigit:
- Как Правильно Делать Ставки На Спорт В Букмекерской Конторе: Инструкция Для Начинающи
- In-Game Payment Options In Epic Games Store Provides Ample Choices To Developers And Publishers
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
- Baby Yoda Mate It To Oregon To Inspire The Firefighters Fighting The Wildfires
- Justin Bieber And Shawn Mendes Collaborate In The Latest Music Video For The Song ‘Monster’
- (Spin Digit Editorial):- Mississauga, Ontario Apr 1, 2021 (Issuewire.com) –
- Remitbee releases new service offering money transfer via drones
- Remitbee sends money to 45 countries
- The fastest way to send money overseas from Canada at the lowest cost
Remitbee Online Money Transfer, a fintech company specializing in digital remittances and online currency exchange has broadened its services to real cash transfers by way of aerial drones. As part of their goal to be “innovative without reason”.
Each drone is solar-powered, equipped with laser and biometric security.
“Our ai-powered drones are connected to a decentralized network and are coated in an antiviral/antibacterial polymer ensuring the delivery is safe in all aspects,” explains Remitbee Product Strategist, Maksym Vahkriv.
The state-of-the-art drones are expected to be active on April 1, 2021, and will deliver cash from Canada to over 45 countries. Deliveries will include live tracking and a webstream of the drone’s international journey.
Remitbee already offers the best way to send money abroad. Use coupon RBHERO15 For 15$ with your first transfer.
With customer convenience in mind, Remitbee offers various funding options for money transfers based on customer needs. Recently, they have slashed their fees for transfers funded by debit, allowing users to send smaller amounts faster and at a lesser cost. Remitbee has the most payment options of all remittance companies and is the first one to introduce Interac e-transfers as a way to pay for international money transfers.
All transfers over $500 using the Remitbee wallet are free, making Remitbee a great option for Canadians who want to send larger amounts.
Founded in 2015, Remitbee is a Canadian FinTech firm based in Mississauga. Built by immigrants for immigrants, its goal is to make international remittances as fast, seamless, secure, and affordable as possible. In 2019, Remitbee was named as one of the leading fintech companies along with Shopify and WealthSimple by Toronto Finance International (TFI)
Remitbee Online Money Transfer
3660 Hurontario Street
Source :Remitbee Online Money Transfer
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.