Remitbee launches Drone Money Transfers 2.0
More on Spindigit:
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
- Khaby Lame Fans Announce the Launch of Khaby Tokens and NFT on Binance Smart Chain
- (Spin Digit Editorial):- Mississauga, Ontario Apr 1, 2021 (Issuewire.com) –
- Remitbee releases new service offering money transfer via drones
- Remitbee sends money to 45 countries
- The fastest way to send money overseas from Canada at the lowest cost
Remitbee Online Money Transfer, a fintech company specializing in digital remittances and online currency exchange has broadened its services to real cash transfers by way of aerial drones. As part of their goal to be “innovative without reason”.
Each drone is solar-powered, equipped with laser and biometric security.
“Our ai-powered drones are connected to a decentralized network and are coated in an antiviral/antibacterial polymer ensuring the delivery is safe in all aspects,” explains Remitbee Product Strategist, Maksym Vahkriv.
The state-of-the-art drones are expected to be active on April 1, 2021, and will deliver cash from Canada to over 45 countries. Deliveries will include live tracking and a webstream of the drone’s international journey.
Remitbee already offers the best way to send money abroad. Use coupon RBHERO15 For 15$ with your first transfer.
With customer convenience in mind, Remitbee offers various funding options for money transfers based on customer needs. Recently, they have slashed their fees for transfers funded by debit, allowing users to send smaller amounts faster and at a lesser cost. Remitbee has the most payment options of all remittance companies and is the first one to introduce Interac e-transfers as a way to pay for international money transfers.
All transfers over $500 using the Remitbee wallet are free, making Remitbee a great option for Canadians who want to send larger amounts.
Founded in 2015, Remitbee is a Canadian FinTech firm based in Mississauga. Built by immigrants for immigrants, its goal is to make international remittances as fast, seamless, secure, and affordable as possible. In 2019, Remitbee was named as one of the leading fintech companies along with Shopify and WealthSimple by Toronto Finance International (TFI)
Remitbee Online Money Transfer
3660 Hurontario Street
Source :Remitbee Online Money Transfer
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.