Worldmapx sells virtual land that can be used for advertising and more on Mintabe.app
More on Spindigit:
- Light Up Your Day With Compelling Music Blogs and Exciting Music News
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Berkeley, California Mar 20, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – As the NFT revolution ensues, Worldmapx has created the most extensive advertising map that the world has ever seen. Now, purchasing or selling land virtually is extremely simple.
This virtual land can be purchased with cryptocurrency and is a one-time investment. Land purchased on Worldmapx can be sold with ease via cryptocurrency.
Worldmapx sells these virtual properties on Mintable, a novel marketplace where individuals can safely buy and sell digital assets on the blockchain. Mintable also enables users to create items on the blockchain.
Currently, three virtual properties are being sold on Mintable.app. You can own digital land in Dubai, New York City, or the Vatican right now.
Worlmapx is a social network with a difference. Unlike typical social networks, this platform is map-based. Virtual real estate owners will display their property status, show images, and even share a website preview, history log, and visitors’ profiles.
To learn more about Worldmapx, visit Worldmapx.com. For more information on Mintable and how you can begin trading digital assets, visit Mintable.app.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.