(Spin Digit Editorial):- London, United Kingdom Mar 7, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Mother’s Day is that special time of the calendar year that we show our appreciation and love for all the mothers in our lives. In the lead-up to this year’s installment of the event, THINKWARE, the world-leading Dash Cam manufacturer, has today announced a range of very special Mother’s Day promotions for some of their most popular Dash Cams.
Dash Cams are effective tools for keeping your loved ones safe and secure, making them a thoughtful, yet practical Mother’s Day gift. The discounted Dash Cams will be on sale between 8 to 17 March and will have range discounts of up to 31% off.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Some of their most dazzling and affordable models will be up for grabs in the sale, including their hugely practical and feature-rich F770. Other models that will be on offer include the impressive entry-level Dash Cam F70, along with the more feature-heavy F200, and X700 Dash Cams. These offers will be available across the UK, from online retailers including the official online THINKWARE UK store, Amazon, RAC, and independent specialists (re-sellers).
Their products on sale with the Mother’s Day discount include:
– F770: Equipped with a 1080p Full HD camera and DUAL SAVE internal backup memory. F770 also features:
- The ability to connect and download recordings straight to Android phones
- Safety Camera Alert (Red Light & Speed Camera Alert)
- ‘Time Lapse photography’- embraces improved video storage methods and maintains continuous recording while the car is parked, instead of recording 20-second events triggered by motion detection or the camera’s g-sensor. (*Note: Important clips and images may get deleted due to insufficient memory space during long continuous recordings, especially in standard parking recording mode which requires large memory for saving 15 to 30 frames per second)
– F200: Front-facing camera, front-and-rear facing cameras & Bulk pack on offer – Bulk pack consists of F200 16GB Hardwire + Bulk pack the rear camera, enabling 2ch capability: A mid-range choice offering many top-line features, including:
- 2CH FHD (1080p) 140 wide-angle with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)-720p HD rear view
- Safety Camera Alert, warning driver of upcoming red light and speed cameras(Available when installing separate external GPS antenna)
- Various recording modes (Continuous/Incident/Manual Recording Mode)
- Built-in Wi-Fi
– X700: Equipped with easy to navigate touch screen, full HD two-channel, advanced driver assistance, parking surveillance mode, and more. A mid-range choice offering many top-line features, including:
- Front and rear 1080p Full HD recording
- Road Safety Warning System
- SUPER NIGHT VISION with new ISP (Image Signal Processing) technology(Only parking mode)
- 7-inch resistive full touch LCD screen
– F70: Save on this entry-level dash cam featuring the latest Energy Saving Parking Recording Mode. A smart and affordable choice offering many quality features, including:
- Full 1080p HD resolution recording with a 140-degree wide-angle lens view
- Energy-saving parking recording
- High-temperature protection system
- Red-light & Speed camera warning system with optional external GPS antenna
Tim Sagar, Business Development Manager, THINKWARE said: “Mother’s Day is a very special occasion for consumers, and it presents them with the opportunity to show their appreciation for their loved ones. Whether you are looking for a gift for a first-time mum or your beloved Godmother, the THINKWARE Mother’s Day discounts is a perfect opportunity to net yourself a great deal for one of our special range of Dash Cams.”
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997.
Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASH CAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, and mobile applications.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and an intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWARE DASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting its DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including the US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. ForCES 2017, the world’s largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award and IDEA Award, as well as the Red Dot Design Award
For more information, visit the Thinkware website at https://thinkwaredashcam.eu/ and https://www.thinkware.com/
Abshir Hersi & Hazel Weller
Liberty Communications for THINKWARE
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.