Members of the Agile Community are Invited to Take the Survey Today
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Plano, Texas Feb 18, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Digital.ai, creator of the industry’s first intelligent Enterprise Value Stream Platform, today announced the 15th annual State of Agile survey is now open. Established by CollabNet VersionOne, now part of Digital.ai, the State of Agile survey informs the annual State of Agile report, the longest-running and most widely cited the agile report in the world.
Agile practitioners and other members of the Agile community are invited to participate by taking the survey today at https://15thstateofagile.questionpro.com/
Now in its 15th year, the State of Agile report documents the agile experiences of IT and business professionals across a range of industries and roles worldwide and provides global enterprises with comprehensive data to benchmark and guide their Agile practices. More than 40,000 professionals have contributed to the report over the past 14 years. The 15th annual State of Agile report will be available in late spring, 2021.
Digital.ai is an industry-leading technology company dedicated to helping Global 5000 enterprises achieve digital transformation goals. Using value stream management as its cornerstone, Digital.ai combines innovative technologies in agile planning, application protection, software testing, and delivery, and artificial intelligence into a unified Value Stream Platform. Digital.ai makes it possible to connect software development and delivery efforts to strategic business outcomes and create secure digital experiences customers trust. Learn more at www.digital.ai and join the conversation on Twitter @digitalaisw.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.