Buffalo, Feb 11, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – KrazzieDaizy was born May 16, 1989, as Kendra Chan’el Calhoun to Cynthia Williams and Kenneth Calhoun in Buffalo NY. She grew up as the only grandchild of an Elder and First Lady Williams. Needless to say, she was in church most of her life and that’s where her love for music started. As years passed she noticed that she did not want to be noticed for singing and preaching like her family so she started to rap. Just little raps here and there she never took it seriously at first but she knew she was destined to make a mark in the music industry. In late 2019 she met a Producer named Saint Jargo which would push her to pursue her dream of being in the music industry. Working with Saint Jargo gave KrazzieDaizy the courage to get behind the mic for the first time and the rest was history.
For more information please check out these links:
More on Spindigit:
- Light Up Your Day With Compelling Music Blogs and Exciting Music News
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.