Our Inventory System allows all users with shopping abilities to print orders before and after placing them
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- San Jose, California Jan 28, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Our Best In Class Barcode Inventory System is here to help any organization, regardless of size, with its order printing needs. Users who are using our Inventory Shopping Cart are able to print out their order requests, allowing for greater traceability of Inventory items.
With this feature, users can have these requests printed in no time in a format predefined by the system administrator.
System administrators can follow these simple steps to allow “Shoppers” to directly print their orders from the interface:
- Navigate to “Shopping Cart” under “System Configuration”
- Enable “Order Print Format”
- Choose what you would like “Shoppers” to print. This can be anything from sales order picklists to a backorder report.
Please note that, when enabled, the option to print will be available for both the “Shopping Cart” and “Order Details” interfaces.
A Firefighter, for example, requesting a new helmet and boots can now print his or her order after placing it in the Shopping Cart. That way, each firefighter will have an accurate paper trail of their order requests.
Being able to quickly print orders helps all Inventory users streamline the Shopping Cart process. Stay tuned for more cutting edge technology and benefits from ASAP Systems and its unrivaled Inventory Tracking System.
About ASAP Systems
We are ASAP Systems, a market leader in Inventory System and Asset Tracking Solutions that uses Barcode technology with mobile Barcode scanners, smartphones, and tablets. We help improve profitability by eliminating manual data entry, paper files, and forms and by automating record keeping. With our powerful System, businesses know 24/7 how and where Assets and Inventory are received, stored, used, and disposed of in the warehouse, field, and/or in the office. We have offices in California (headquarters), Texas, and Chicago.
355 Piercy Road San Jose, CA 95138
Source :ASAP Systems
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.