Bangladesh is a developing country in South Asia. A large number of development initiatives are underway to promote the infrastructure of Bangladesh that has attracted investments from countries like India, Russia, China, & Japan to name a few.
More on Spindigit:
- Как Правильно Делать Ставки На Спорт В Букмекерской Конторе: Инструкция Для Начинающи
- In-Game Payment Options In Epic Games Store Provides Ample Choices To Developers And Publishers
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
- Baby Yoda Mate It To Oregon To Inspire The Firefighters Fighting The Wildfires
- Justin Bieber And Shawn Mendes Collaborate In The Latest Music Video For The Song ‘Monster’
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Dubai, Dec 2, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Bangladesh is a developing country in South Asia. A large number of development initiatives are underway to promote the infrastructure of Bangladesh that has attracted investments from countries like India, Russia, China, & Japan to name a few. JHM International Ltd (a group company of JHM Group) is among the key supplier of stones to these Mega development projects.
JHM Group with over USD 180m Annual turnover is importing stones from India and delivering in Bangladesh for the country’s development. Ruppur Nuclear Power Plant Project worth USD 12.65billion, Padma Bridge in Bangladesh worth USD 3.6billion & Texmaco Rail Akhawara are among a few major projects where JHM Group is contributing through supplying high-quality stones directly from India.
- JHM group has currently six enterprising companies, spread across various locations in India and growing further across UAE.
- JHM Import Export Pvt. Ltd with interests in international trading
- JHM Rice Mills Private Limited, consisting of 12 and 16 TPH rice mills that manufacturers Swarna Rice, Mini Kit Rice, and Ratna Rice.
- JHM Logistics Private Limited with interests in logistics road construction business
- JHM Overseas Private Ltd with interests in export and steel
Collate Builders Pvt. Ltd with interests in civil construction
The Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant will be a 2.4 GWe nuclear power plant in Bangladesh. The nuclear power plant is being constructed at Rooppur (Ruppur), adjoining Paksey, in the Ishwardi Upazila of Pabna District, on the bank of the river Padma, 87 miles (140 km) west of Dhaka, in the northwest of the country. It will be the country’s first nuclear power plant, and the first of two units are expected to go into operation in 2023. “Non-critical” infrastructure is being built by Bangladeshi and Indian construction companies such as the MAX Group of Bangladesh & JHM group is a key supplier of stone to MAX Group since 2018.
The Padma Bridge is a multipurpose road-rail bridge across the Padma River, globally known as the Ganges, under construction in Bangladesh. It will connect Louhajong, Munshiganj to Shariatpur and Madaripur, linking the south-west of the country, to northern and eastern regions. Padma Bridge is the most challenging construction project in the history of Bangladesh. Padma Bridge, when commissioned, is expected to boost the GDP of Bangladesh by as much as 1.2 percent.
JHM Group is committed to contributing to the development of Bangladesh & is the only company in West Bengal exporting stones from India to Bangladesh. JHM International (a group company of JHM Group) is unique in providing end to end supply of stones for the Padma Bridge and Nuput Power plan. The company is delivering over 100k metric ton stone to Padma Bridge and over 500k metric ton for nupur power plant.
For more information, please visit jhmgroup.in
009714 379 5552
P2A – Armada 2, Unit No. 1507 Plot No. JLT-PH2 – Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Source :JHM Group of Companies
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.