(Spin Digit Editorial):- Los Angeles, Oct 12, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Hollywood Actor Robert Lasardo is set to star in the film “Bloodthirst” as the Vampire Master, a film wherein a post-apocalyptic world run by vampires, only the strong survive. John Shepard, Vampire Hunter, is one of them. John has to track down and eliminate the master vampire before he himself gets turned. “Bloodthirst” is written by Massimiliano Cerchi and Adrian Milnes. Directed by Michael Su. Also starring Tara Reid and Costas Mandylor.
LaSardo has starred in over 130 films in his career to date. He is best known for his role as Escobar Gallardo in the popular FX hit series Nip/Tuck. He performed in the Warner Bros. film The Mule opposite Clint Eastwood, Water World with Kevin Costner, and Hard to Kill, with Steven Seagal. Upcoming Films: Obscura, The Talking Tree, Bloodthirst, Isaac, Bridge of the Doomed, Old Man Jackson, Mind Games, and others.
More on Spindigit:
- Important Steps to Build a Financial Modelling to Attract Investors
- Using AI in Marketing: The Financial Implications
- A Comprehensive and Easy Home Loan Guide
- Just How to Lower LDL Cholesterol: Reliable Techniques for a Healthy Heart
- The US Department of Health and Human Services has suggested more relaxed restrictions on cannabis
Arykas and Ybots PR
Source :Robert LaSardo
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.