Issued : Wednesday, October 21, 2020, Dubai UAE.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Dubai, Oct 28, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Beaufond deliver 2020 sales (as on 30th June 2020) of US $ 1.156 billion. With increase in GP from 15.96% and increase of NP from 19.62 % as compare to the last financial year ending 30th June 2019.
2020 financial and product highlights.
- Turnover breakup : Chemical segment 76.01% with US $ 879Mn, IT & Telecom segment 7.02% with US $ 81Mn and Other Merchandise segment 16.97% with US $ 196Mn
- Chemicals Segment increased by 17.68%, IT & Telecom Segment increased by 7.44% and Other Merchandise Segment increased from 10.58% as compare to last financial year ending 30th June 2019.
- With Asian Continent been a largest market with total turover share of 54.27%, followed by European Continent with 14.87%, African Continent with 12.52%, US Continent with 4.55% and other continent with 13.79%
- Under Chemicals Segment, almost 75% of product is related to Pharmaceuticals chemicals & components, which acts as an API’s and intermediates for the pharma formulation industries. Whereas, other products include Medicals Consumable 10% and other basic chemicals, Polymers and perfumes comparise of 15%.
- IT & Telecom includes Telecom products with 60%, Computer Software 20% and Audio-Visual Content 20%
- Other Merchandise include Clothing & Textile with 24%, Agricultural products with 16%, Sports Equipments with 16%, and others products such Minerals Products, Scrap, Metals, Ferrous and Non Ferrous products.
- Continuing to strengthen ourR&D division.
- Identifying and targeting areas of underperformance with clear plans and structures to deliver safe work places
- Ensuring Safe Work is fully implemented at all sites
- Expecting turnover of US $ 1.50 billion with GP of around US $ 100Mn
- Expect 10% interim dividend for 2021.
From the desk of Managing Director – Mr Sachin Saini.
Beaufond Plc is a multi-commodities, trading and distribution company, focused on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of branded running products. With a focus on underserved niche markets and a commitment to innovation, we are working hard to develop and improve the quality of products for our customers and deliver sustained growth and profitability for our shareholders.
Over the past several years, we have transformed Beaufond Plc through a series of successful business development initiatives. In 2019, our strategy for accomplishing our goals was multi- faceted; we achieved the turnover figure of USD 1 billion with help of launching new marketing campaigns and increased the sales support for our products. Those efforts have strengthened our market presence and diversified business.
I am pleased to introduce full year and fourth quarter ending 30th June 2020 Report. Our approach to reporting on our sustainability performance and activities reflects our mission to ensure Beaufond Plc fulfils its purpose through our established culture and strategy. As in previous years, this report focuses on the areas that we have identified as being material to Beaufond Plc, its assets and both its internal and external stakeholders.
Year 2020 – A year of pandemic. For one, we are living through history. Future historians may look back on the journals, essays and art that ordinary people are creating now to tell the story of life during this pandemic. But we all are hopeful; this too will come to end and we all will see a new world, to explore it again. During this difficult time, Beaufond Plc had manage to maintain its steady growth, with a turnover of USD 1157 mn, majorly from its Chemicals segment. The Company, had recorded a growth of 15.64% as compare to pervious year turnover of USD 1000 mn. Beaufond made steady progress in strengthening our financial base by improving capital efficiency, resented by ROE, while reducing Net DER. The Shareholder returns, in the form of dividends totalled USD 7.50 mn.
IMPORTANT NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This document has been provided to you for information purposes only. This document does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation to invest or deal in, the securities of Beaufond Plc (the “Company”). The information set out in this document shall not form the basis of any contract and should not be relied upon in relation to any contract or commitment. The issue of this document shall not be taken as any form of commitment on the part of the Company to proceed with any negotiation or transaction.
Certain statements contained in this document constitute forward-looking statements relating to the Company, its business, markets, industry, financial condition, results of operations, business strategies, operating efficiencies, competitive position, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management and other matters. These statements are generally identified by words such as “believe”, “expect”, “plan”, “seek”, “continue”, “anticipate”, “intend”, “estimate”, “forecast”, “project”, “will”, “may” “should” and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements are not guaranteeing of future performance. Rather, they are based on current plans, views, estimates, assumptions and projections and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside of the Company’s control and are difficult to predict, that may cause actual results, performance or developments to differ materially from any future results, performance or developments expressed or implied from the forward-looking statements.
These figures and classifications are unaudited, have not been verified by a third party, and are based solely on management’s estimates.
The Company does not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the assumptions underlying any of the statements contained herein. The information contained herein is expressed as of the date hereof and may be subject to change. Neither the Company nor any of its controlling shareholders, directors or executive officers or anyone else has any duty or obligation to supplement, amend, update or revise any of the forward-looking statements contained in this document, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable laws and regulations or by any appropriate regulatory authority.
Source :BEAUFOND PLC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.