(Spin Digit Editorial):- Richmond, Oct 16, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – We suffer from “too much.” Everyone seems overwhelmed and overloaded by saturated lives, yet we keep on striving for more. So we feel stressed out, worn out, burned out. It doesn’t have to be this way. Author Tommy Thompson, in Space to Breathe Again, reveals life-tested wisdom that will refresh our spirits without sacrificing impact. Truths based on the Word of God. Filled with compelling true stories, practical lessons, and insightful applications, Tommy shares the tools that will help us move from continuous distraction to focused contentment.
About the Author
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
Tommy has over 30 years experience running multiple small companies. At the top of his career, Tommy experienced a transformation that inspired him to create space in his life for what really matters. Little did he know, this would provide the space for he and his wife to journey alongside their precious daughter through a courageous 7 year battle with cancer. Tommy now serves clients and audiences, drawing from his experiences in the pain of loss, along with the breadth of a Master of Divinity degree, a broad background of public speaking, and years of experience in leadership coaching to help people and organizations find success through creating space for life.
Publisher: Creative Enterprises Studio
Book is now available for purchase on Amazon or at www.spacetobreatheagain.com
Source :Author Tommy Thompson
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.