Changing the look of beach towels one at a time.
More on Spindigit:
- Light Up Your Day With Compelling Music Blogs and Exciting Music News
- Enjoy the Steamiest Music News Severed Hot Every Day
- KingZiLLa Is Showing His Skills with the Track ‘AH SUCKERPUSS DELICIOUS LOLLIPOP ADVENTURE’
- Maintain Healthy Lifestyle with Fitness Guru and Author Leo Costa Jr.
- IssueWire Offering Major Media Exposure in Business Press Release Distribution
(Spin Digit Editorial):- Washington, D.C, Oct 14, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – This summer, Kinyatta added ‘designer’ to her resume with the release of FlightsInStilettos latest 2020 Glam Girl Beach Towel Collection (the second beach towel collection for the brand).
The beach towels feature beautiful images of women, relaxing on the beach, in bold colored bikinis and one piece swimsuits.
According to her website, “With her fun beach towel brand, she’s calling for diversity in travel/leisure and making an impact by exposing why representation matters, and the lack of Black images in travel. “
Kinyatta discovered the lack of diversity and images (in general) on beach towels when searching for the perfect beach towel for a dream vacation.
Two years later, the FlightsInStilettos Glam Girl Beach Towels are making a splash!
Beaches are finally opening up! What’s better than laying on the beach with a glamorous beach towel?
The travel season isn’t over, it’s just now getting started!
Gone are the days of tattered, old and worn out beach towels. The FlightsInStilettos Glam Girl Beach Towels are here to stay!
Kinyatta E. Gray is the CEO of FlightsInStilettos, LLC and Chief Beach Towel Designer.
Source :FlightsInStilettos, LLC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.