(Spin Digit Editorial):- Ahmedabad, Oct 13, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Mantra Softech, an Indian origin company has recently released its new fingerprint scanner MFS500 LX with the most advanced secure chip that creates an end-to-end encryption system.
During the launch event, Mantra Softech CEO Mr. Hiren Bhandari said “Security has always remained a major concern amongst everyone and with times changing rapidly there is a rising demand for advanced devices that deliver top-notch performance and are highly secure. With our latest offering, we have ensured that the data is encrypted right from the moment it is captured through the fingerprint sensor”.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
He also added “Our device comes with the best-in-class optical scratch-free sensor that is highly precise in fingerprint image capturing and is competent in detecting counterfeit fingerprints. The device will be widely employed for identification and authentication purposes.”
MFS500 LX comes with a high-speed USB 2.0 interface and has the Lowest False Acceptance Rate and False Rejection Rate as per the industry standards and it supports multiple devices including Laptops, PCs, Mobiles, and Tablets. The device comes with STQC certification and is compliant with Environmental, Health, and safety standards.
Mantra Softech is a global hi-tech manufacturer of biometric products and solutions. The company offers a wide range of products and solutions in the biometric and RFID industry. Since its inception in 2006, the company is catering to the growing needs of the business with its cutting-edge security offerings.
Source :Mantra Tec
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.