(Spin Digit Editorial):- Los Angeles, Sep 25, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Diane Forster, the host of “I Have Today” on e360tv live-streaming network announced a one-hour special about how to break through the glass ceiling with expert guest, Heather Monahan. Heather is a best-selling author, keynote speaker (including TEDx), entrepreneur, and Founder of Boss In Heels.
Having successfully climbed the corporate ladder for nearly 20 years, Heather is one of the few women to break the glass ceiling and claim her spot in the C-Suite.
More on Spindigit:
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Atlanta, Georgia, for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- For Low Latency choose nearest location Seattle, Washington for Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- What Are the Benefits an Ecommerce Design Agency Provides?
- Fastest processing with GPU based Russia, Moscow Dedicated and VPS Server Hosting by TheServerHost
- Reasons an Artist Should Submit a Paid or a Free Music Press Release
In her book, “Confidence Creator” (https://amzn.to/2RNuAOz) Heather shares her story of losing her job at the height of her career and her journey to be one of the most Influential Women in Radio in 2017 and Thrive Global named her a Limit Breaking Female Founder in 2018.
Heather is a Confidence Expert and is currently working with Fortune 500 companies and professional sports to develop confidence in the workplace and on the court.
Tune in to this episode as Heather shares her expertise on the building, creating, and sustaining your confidence so that you can be yourself and be unique.
Ask questions LIVE on the “I HAVE TODAY with Diane Forster” Facebook Page to have Heather help you with your specific needs, or write your questions in ahead of time to dianeforster.com/mentorme
Catch the episode LIVE this Monday, Sept 28, 2020, at 11:03 am PST on Facebook, YouTube, and e360tv. Download the e360tv app and watch live on Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, IOS, or Android.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.