Systemax Inc. (NYSE: SYX) changed -0.52% to recent value of $22.06. The stock transacted 6355 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 52.4K shares. It spotted trading -15.70% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 19.28% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
Systemax Inc. (SYX) recently reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter 2019 Financial Summary:
- Consolidated sales increased 3.4% to $243.9M in U.S. dollars. On a constant currency basis, average daily sales increased 3.5%.
- Consolidated operating income increased 0.5% to $18.5M contrast to $18.4M last year. On a Non-GAAP basis, consolidated operating income reduced 4.1% to $18.8M. Operating income included $1.7M of costs incurred in the quarter from our new Dallas distribution center as we commenced receiving and shipping operations.
- Net income per diluted share from continuing operations reduced 10.0% to $0.36. Non-GAAP net income per diluted share from continuing operations reduced 7.7% to $0.36.
Nine Months 2019 Financial Summary:
- Consolidated sales increased 6.7% to $724.7M in U.S. dollars. On a constant currency basis, average daily sales increased 6.9%.
- Consolidated operating income grew 8.2% to $51.7M contrast to $47.8M last year. On a Non-GAAP basis, consolidated operating income grew 11.2% to $55.6M.
- Net income per diluted share from continuing operations grew 4.1% to $1.02. Non-GAAP net income per diluted share from continuing operations grew 10.2% to $1.08.
As part of our ongoing strategy we released a new Global Industrial website with advanced self-serve capabilities, strengthened pricing intelligence, upgraded talent throughout the organization, and hosted our yearly Global Experience National Trade Show in August. As we champion a consumer focused and continuous improvement culture, we will ultimately drive greater consumer satisfaction and improve our long-term financial performance.”
At September 30, 2019, the Company had total working capital of $131.5M, cash and cash equivalents of $97.6M and excess availability under its credit facility of about $71.7M. Operating cash flow from continuing operations in the quarter was $14.8M. The Company’s Board of Directors has reported a cash dividend of $0.12 per share to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 11, 2019, payable on November 18, 2019. The Company anticipates continuing a regular quarterly dividend in the future. Don’t Forget to Download Subway Surfer MOD APK for your phone.
SYX has a gross margin of 34.30% and an operating margin of 7.00% while its profit margin remained 5.30% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -27.50% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 18.00%. The company has 38.19M of outstanding shares and 14.64M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.8 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of -4.47% from the mean of 20 days, -1.35% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 1.03% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 0.32%, -1.69% for month and YTD performance remained -7.20%.