Watch List Stock News: Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: DLR)

Morning Updates

On 04 Nov 2019, Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: DLR) witnessed a loss of -2.15% in recent trading period with closing price of $124.07. The company’s last traded volume of 1670895 shares vs to an average volume of 1366.62K shares. Digital Realty price lost at -5.33% from 20-Days Simple Moving Average, plunged at -3.19% from 50-Days Simple Moving Average and settled at 3.53% from 200 Days Simple Moving Average.  In the trailing 12 months period, return on assets ratio of the Company was 1.10% and return on equity ratio was 3.00% while its return on investment ratio was 2.80%.

Digital Realty (DLR) reported recently it has closed the before reported joint venture with Mapletree Investments and Mapletree Industrial Trust (together “Mapletree”) on three existing Turn-Key Flex® data centers located in Ashburn, Virginia.

The transaction values the three fully stabilized hyper-scale facilities at about $1.0B.  The three facilities are fully leased and are predictable to generate 2020 cash net operating income of about $61M, representing a 6.0% cap rate.  Digital Realty is retaining a 20% ownership interest in the joint venture, and Mapletree has closed on the acquisition of the remaining 80% stake for about $811M.  Digital Realty will continue to operate and manage these facilities, and the joint venture transaction will be completely seamless from a consumer perspective.

Beta factor, which measures the riskiness of the security, was registered at 0.4. In the profitability analysis, net profit margin of the firm was recorded at 8.10% and operating profit margin was calculated at 16.70% while gross profit margin was measured as 63.20. DLR has PEG ratio of 7.45 and price to cash ratio of 773.97. The stock as of last trading session moved at 24.01% from its 52 week low and was trading at -8.99% to its 52 week high.